• New headset design with integrated VNA to improve performance
• Significant improvements to device architecture for manufacture that will increase reliability, reduce cost, and improve usability.
• On track for the first units of EMVision’s next generation device, intended for expanded clinical trials and commercialisation, to be fabricated CY Q3 2021.
• These units will be the subject of verification and validation testing in preparation for expanded clinical studies.
• Additional data collection progressing well at Princess Alexandra Hospital, to inform algorithm enhancement, with an additional 9 stroke patients scanned to date.
Further information here on the ASX :