CAMEL HILLS – FARM OUT TO FUND MAJOR DRILLING PROGRAM OVER KEY GOLD TARGETS
- Up to $800,000 exploration funding to earn up to 49% interest in the Camel Hills project tenements.
- Initial earn-in agreement for 25% interest in Camel Hills project tenements for $300,000 exploration funding within 6 months.
- Option to acquire further 24% interest in the tenements for additional $500,000 exploration funding within 12 months of option signing.
- Up to 4,000m of aircore and/or RC drilling to evaluate key high grade gold targets within the Errabiddy Shear Zone where Lodestar has previously reported high-grade gold up to 47,050g/t Au in rock chips1 and significant drill intersections including
- 6m at 6.6g/t Au from 13m in LCC011 (incl. 1m at 33.3g/t Au from 13m) and 6m at 20.3g/t Au from 21m in LCC012 (incl. 1m at 105g/t Au from 21m and 1m at 12.8g/t Au from 26m)
- Targets include 800m long >10ppb Au soil anomaly “Constellation”, 2km west of the Big Sky prospect.
- Drilling will commence as soon as heritage and program of work clearances are completed and contractors engaged.
FURTHER DETAILS AND ASX LINK BELOW